Monday, April 06, 2009

U can save a LIFE!!!

Hey all,
Me and my friends from Aazraya have a plan of creating a data base for Blood donation.
We would like to collect details of kind hearted, who wish to donate their blood when others are in need and we will share the details to maximum hospitals. The hospitals can contact u when a life is in need of help and if u are the right person who can save.
If u r interested to donate your blood to save a life, please mail me the details with your name, blood group, date of birth/age, last date of donation, height and weight, contact no. andnd email id. We planned to finalise the donars list before the end of this month(april, 2009), so please do send ur information as soon as possible . If u r interested and if u dont know ur blood group, just mail me that u r interested and mail me the blood group as soon as possible when u find ur blood group.
Mail me @ a.mariadaniel@gmail.com
thanks for ur help in advance.
love,
danny.

No comments: