Friday, April 10, 2009

Hell...pless

I was in a place which is totally new to me. Everyone in the place were new to me and their language too. I felt strange but i was happy to see them active. I was in a commercial space, i hope i was shopping. When i came out of showroom, i saw my bag was taken by a stranger from the baggage counter. I chased him shouting but no one seems to hear me. I followed him and he took a quick right turn when we crossed approximately 100ft. When i turned to right chasing him, i found 5 men of different age and different looks including the one who took my bag. The elder man in 5 stood straight to me with my bag and the other 4 at my sides - 2 on each side. I went straight to the man who had my bag but he pushed me and i was caught by 2 men and the other 2 started laughing. I tried to release myself from them, but they hold me tight. I started shouting for help, but i realized that no one heard me, even me, mouth was closed like Keanu Reeves in Matrix 1 and so i tried to release from them with my full strength but then i realized my hands and legs were not moving and locked. I tried, tried and tried to my extend to move back to reach the road behind which was busy with people and again i realized no one paid attention to this scene. I just want to fight and escape with my bag, but I was HELPLESS. I tried a lot but in vain. Then there opened a door of a Church somewhere near to me with bright light... i heard a voice saying," bus will wait for 15min and ... " oops! i was dreaming... and am safe!!! Bus conductor saved me.
I got these kind of dreams often when the place is uncomfortable to sleep. I remember i was chased by snakes and ghost often, though i ran far from them i will be in the same place without movement. I came to know that most of my friends got the same kind of dreams. Why do we get these dreams and what does these tell us?!
Am not Daniel, the Prophet to answer the dreams. Let me know if someone know about these kind of dreams.
Recently i saw this scene in the movie Yavarum Nalam, when Madhavan tried to chase the murderer/ghost to save his family, he will land in the same floor(2nd floor) though he was trying to reach the next floor. I had the same feel in my dreams too... HELPLESS....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams

love,
danny.

3 comments:

Deepika said...

i do see chasing dreams... it predicts that you are trying to run away from something in your life.... kinda problem or something bugging you....
i often see snakes and it has got various meanings...

Anonymous said...

nya...never got the chasing dream,...but i do get dreams of standing in harsh sun without any shelter.... even they are bad you know...i even wake up all thirsty!!! i dont know the meaning...may be a false feeling of being un-protected?!!
good post i was about to ask you where all this happened?!! Delhi?!!

Danny said...

Thats true... We must have felt these kind of dreams when we go to sleep with a problem in mind, that we really don't have a solution at times. I personally feel dreams are the reflection of the day passed.
@ Anoo, no if u ask about the scene i explained in the post, then i really don't know the place, just an unanswered dream and if u ask where did i get this dream, then it happened in my travel to my home town from Chennai.