Monday, January 11, 2010

The trip to nowhere

I switched on the fan, closing my door, lying on my bed ... i felt exhausted... I felt the tired, the defeat. I closed my eyes tight and i saw darkness, empty and nothing... i closed my ears with my fingers and heard nothing... not even the silence... i felt am out of the world... the world without light, sound and full of nothing... i traveled through it for sometime... enjoying nothing... i gave up and return when i felt that bored... my fingers out of my ears and my eyes opened slowly...
i saw the ceiling fan running at same speed, fast, making sounds like, yeah like fan... i haven't heard the sound anywhere else!... i looked at it till i get bored and i heard nothing except the sound of fan... yeah... everything else were silent!! I moved my eye lids to look at my window... i saw the curtain dancing... dancing for the silence?! but they were beautiful... and the sunlight through the window played hide and seek and the curtain continued dancing... i don't know when... my eyes closed, they made their decision, my ears stopped listening to the surrounding, even to the silence... again i traveled through a dark world, am not sure... may be empty world in black color without any sounds... i felt the peace, satisfaction... i enjoyed the trip... till am back from my sleep... "sleeping"... the best gift

2 comments:

Abi..My Heart Is Singing... said...

good one dans.. U r becomin more n more poetic with days.. is it coz of love.. lol.. cheers mate...

Danny said...

thanks Abi... thanks for ur support too.. am i good in writing! c, am smiling :) ssshhhhhhh don't tell that k :)