Tuesday, June 02, 2009

change for life

I dropped a very simple question to my friends on 22nd may...
the simple question is "What change do u want to see in your life when u come out of ur room tomorrow morning?"
sad part was that i got very less reply... so

the question should be very tough to answer...
or no one is vetti like me!!!
or no one thinks about their tomorrow really!!!
anyways those answers i got are really interesting and as follows...

Mani: "
hmm i wnt me nd my gf transformed to zoozoos... nd we ve zoo zoo car 4 a ride... :)"
nd the reason is ......"v wd like each of us more in a dffrent mask with a bubbly environment...."
haan... u r really affected by both love and zoozoos... and mani, u can get dating tips from vodafone... will help u for sure...

Anujna
: "mmm
I want to see myself, more opened out and less sensitive.
Reason... If I am a better person, with lesser flaws within me, everything else will automatically look wonderful to my perspective! I wont need to change anything else. Right?"
i like her answer... she wants to be the change she expects... cool

Balaji: "Tomorrow morning when i wake up and get out of my room I just wanna find this world full of GREEN and full of NATURE... just like as it wud have been some 1 million years before". ;)"
good thought bajji... but time machine mite help u...

Ishu: "karunanidhi govt. gets dismissed."
r u sleeping still... u need to come out of ur dreams ishu... Wht bajji thought may happen, but this won't...

Sathya: "time clock and calendar should show 2020 ..
reason : wanna see if i got wat i wanted ... if all my wishes r fulfilled ..
if not gud tat it changed to 2020 at one night...
if yes.. enjoy with the rest of my life with my new wishes,,,"
sathya... u need to watch the movie CLICK for sure :)


Arun Tilak: " Another new day!"
u r very practical...

My answer: " I should get a confirming call for my new job...
Reason: am badly in need of a new job since i wanna quit my present job soon :( "
am i that lucky?~~

Anonymous: " i thought of it for long time but i didnt end up with any good answer"
good that u don't have any expectation... u r lucky :)

i don't feel to tell anything with my friends answer...
but wanna tell...

Life is beautiful.......





6 comments:

Raji U said...

hey danny, that was a good post.. very realistic and truthful thoughts and all the best for your job confirmation...You are going to get it !!:D

MVRV said...

wht is it 2 gt affected...?

viral infection r wht..

dumbo.....

Danny said...

@Rajalakshmi Umapathy... thanks a lot
@mani... U knw tht! its kinda viral infection and hard to get rid of it... but in positive sense :)

MVRV said...

+ve r -ve..

admited its an infection...

so best wishes 4 ur infection maccha.. lol .. :)

Anonymous said...

the next day!!
hahaha!
i never thought of that!
good answer!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

good one :)