Wednesday, March 17, 2010

and in my dream... again...


I had a dream, the dream full of dreams…

Those dreams packed with past and wrapped with future,

So soft as ur hand, so warm as your heart…

Colored like rainbow, that smelled like lavender!

I traveled back to my past, to reach the start...

It started from the end and I grew too young!

I slept until noon, catching up more toons...

My pen changed to bat... my mouse vanished to ball...

I had nothing to worry, also nothing to hurry!

I just had no aim and just played game...

No date for submission and had no mission!

No boss, no job, no target, no tax, no slavery...

I ran along the green field, i smelt the cricket field!

I climbed to the little mount, i saw the heavenly ground...

The warmth of the water in the pond,

Those quick snaps clicked by clouds and

the smell of rain before every fever!

The primary school crush and secondary school love :P

Though i lost, many supports never lost...

The hands held me then, to make me win!

No architecture and no plan, the future plan!

Now, everything behind me,,,

just memories with me,

I closed my eyes to deep sleep...

Again, those dreams flied out in my dreams...

until my alarm hit my sleep...

Am growing old!



Few lines those ran into my thoughts when i was heading back home from office in train…And i didn’t try this as a poem too…
just few lines…

Again, thanks Nisha for the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful dream indeed!
And apparently after a hard day spent struggling with mouse...such dream cannot be missed!
well! good morning buddy!
:D

Danny said...

Thanks anujna...
These dreams are just dreams always... no chance of happening in reality, no deja vu too...
Science invented everything except few... it shud invent a machine that brings back the past glory of life... time machine shud b real someday! i want to go back to my schooling days... just fun, except maths(special)class...