Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the vast beautiful ventilator



This place is not a new to me... I used to come here whenever possible... But this time it is different, Everything is different... this place is the end of the world! for me, Whenever i return from this place, i feel like i vented out all my feelings. I return like a new soul...
This place is nothing but a Beach... yeah! for me this is the end of the world, i see no land from the place i stand... i guess u too!
Not in the late afternoon... in the beach far from the city, i stand in the elevated shore, leaving the sun behind me... looking straight to the water, the end of the world... my shadow stretched to touch the sea water that tries to reach the shore...
I stand still, looking at nothing but a blue painted clear sky, and the vast surface of water that reflects the fellow sky... the sea water rolled towards me but drained back without touching me...
Looking to my left, i find my friends playing... far from me. I find none near!... no one for quite a good distance...
Feeling the breeze from the sea i bend myself to sit on the shore... sitting, my hand start to wave the sand...
Taking a hand full of sand, i start to count them... soon i lost the count, its impossible...No! its not impossible, its possible... but its infinity... endless! This is how my love for you is... its infinity, endless! i told showing the sand to the sea...
The sound of the waves and the breeze pretends like answering me in joy... Happy that U understood me...
I started to shout out my feel for everything... from my family to my job... all about my love for them to hectic job that kick me... about everything in my life... i vented out my feel...
Pretty soon... everything is fine, everything in my life...
I stand to walk back to my friends, smiling at the sea... singing to myself...
and there hE stand! smiling at me and not far from me... this man, i know him very well, close by heart... surprise to see him... he could have heard me?!?! before i get the answer, he started to move far from me, in opposite direction... leaving the foot prints...



P.S. Thanks to Caarthick for his click :)

2 comments:

queserasera said...

its such a wonderful post...u know i strictly believe that every person needs a "me time"...i kind off share my feelings nd frustrations(sometimes) with a tree thats just outside my patio...i talk with the tree almost everyday....i can easily relate when u described the sea as ventilator....i used to love the beaches in chennai....but now i'm hearing all horrible things happning in marina beach thru my friends....which beach was it anyway?....

Danny said...

thanks Subashini, and u r rite! "me time" is a must for every person... and the nature around us r the best listener...
Ya, marina is a lover's place now a days. Here i meant ECR beach, quite far from the city. Calm, free from crowd, beautiful and clean. I love beach than any other place. i won't feel bored listening to songs and watching the waves...