Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am here now...finally...

hey ALL..
am here now finally...
i thought of creating a blog long back ,before 6 months or so when i saw a blog created by some1 which is so touching(hey it was touching for me), whole the blog said he missed his place, yeah he was caught by a typical IT company and jailed in office in Gurgaon and he missed his place which is in down south in Tamil Nadu... i wondered y did i feel to create my own seeing his profile, then i realise i was also in his condition, yeah i was also caught up in an office in Delhi and i missed my place, family, friends and all... and i can remember this which happened when i was in Delhi, everyone in my office were in party mood after getting the salary cheque, but i wasn't and one of my colleague asked me y should i be sad on salary day, i just replied with a fake smile " will i be happy when am unable to take my family or friends to dinner with this money", yup that night i went to dinner alone as usual, and my salary doesn't bring me any difference. And now am here in my place again and am starting my blog from here... and this time i didnt create this blog impressed by someone's, its my friend or i can say its my anni Dahini(sorry to encloase ur name buddy) asked me to create one. Well whenever i heard about a blog i just remember the above happenings and so i started with that.
I know this is a bad intro to begin, well i dont get anything else to tell,
and Buddies, am here finally, started my bla bla bla..!!! its ur fate to tolerate all my blogs(bla bla bla.....), i pray The Almighty to give u enough preseverence... hey lets have fun too... drop ur comments whenever u find time and i can correct it myself...
catch u soon later in next blog... :)

3 comments:

Rinee said...

Hey simply superb...
Now U've showed me a new way to post the feelings...
But there is no need to mention about ur bla.. bla.. as everyone know well about it...(but I came to know of it only lately dude,unable to bear anyhow,LOL)

Rinee said...

Don't worry man...Now you can give us a big treat for us in Park Inn...We don't have nay objection...

MVRV said...

... so dude...

nw archer bcum a blogger...


thn dude ?
finallly beggar huh?

ha..
whtever its nice if u treat a pitcher of bear....

:)